Japanese architects hinterland have designed and decorated an amazing kitchen for you in NY, UK.Furthermore the result is a kitchen that is very elegant and sophisticated but simple.
The key idea is to think of modern to with simplicity.
Check out these ideas from seevanandougain.
1. Simple, but with plenty of personality.
2. A kitchen that can cook anything.
3. A kitchen with a good mix of textures and patterns.
4. Modern appliances and accessories.
5. Looking from the middle of the kitchen, with sinks, with round bins, round tables, round cabinets.
6. Modern appliances and patterns incorporated into the design.
7. Modern shapes and furniture.
8. Beautiful and refined kitchen.
9. Functional and aesthetically pleasing.
10. Beautiful and Functional.
9. The simplicity of the design and the functionality.
10. Stunning and aesthetically pleasing kitchen.
10. Functional and sleek and very (lighter) looking kitchen.
16. Unique layout, such as this island, strangely looks interesting.
17. Small dining table with chairs in the background.
18. Modern, bright kitchen.
16. Basement, if it could be converted to a dining room, would save space.
17. The cabinet below the window serves as a bookcase in the room.
18. The cabinet below is cleverly hidden in a magic blue mosaic.
17. For the storage, a drawers is placed under the ceiling and is framed by clear translucent doors.
19. The cabinet below is placed under the stairs, and has great storage.
20. Finally, there’s the kitchen, with the best bench in the house.